Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's a Good Day ....

I'm on track to make my sales goals for this quarter which is an unusual thing for me. Last quarter was the first one where I made my goal. I kow it sounds silly but I was very happy with myself when I made goal and it seems to have given me more confidence in what I'm doing and that's paying off this quarter as far as I can tell.

All is well with the music man which I'm sure is contributing to my good mood as well. I got to dig him out of trouble for a change. (I like not being the one in trouble!)

Mom flies back tonight after visiting Jo and the boys for the last two weeks. It's an odd thing to say I suppose at my age but I missed her. Normally I touch base with her throughout the day via email and bounce both work and personal ideas off her. She's also the ideal travelling companion if you need to take a jaunt to a dog show. Is it wierd to have a mother who is a friend too?

No comments:

Post a Comment