Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting Caught Up

Last night was my catch up night. I got the website updated and you can see my take on the munchkins on the dog blog - http://nuthatchgspsthebreederfiles.blogspot.com As you can tell I'm still torn between Latte & Beans. I'm thinking that I'll get some stacked photos taken this weekend to see if that clarifies things a bit for me.

I also ended up watching So You Think You Can Dance. Normally, I'm not much for reality tv. I admit to an occasional moment of watching American Idol. I did fall for Adam Lambert's voice last season. If I'm watching tv though and it's on, I really both the Canadian and American versions of So You Think You Can Dance. Dance isn't something you get a chance to see a lot of most of the time unless you a) watch a lot fo music videos - and that's not me or b) attend a lot of musicals and live performances which doesn't fit well into my schedule either as a general rule. By watching the show I get my fill of dance and I get a huge variety of styles of dance including some I'm less familiar (crumping anyone?). I adored Vincent from the last Canadian one and I'm really liking the finalists for the American one.

We don't have cable so I don't really watch a lot of tv period although I do tend to rent whole seasons when they come out on dvd and watch my favourites - House, The Mentalist, Bones, Castle, anything by Joss Whedon, etc.

I have a friend who often includes soundtracks to her notes to help set her mood in the mind of the reader. I thought that for curiousity I'd see what conclusions you could come to based upon what I was listening to last night as I was working. Here's the soundtrack list:

Sublime's Santeria

The Rolling Stones' Blinded By Rainbows

David Guetta/Akon's Sexy Chick

10CC's Things We Do For Love

Burton Cummings' Fine State of Affairs

Black Eyed Peas' Let's Get It Started

Johnny Rivers' Slow Dancing

KD Lang - Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah

Adam Lambert's For Your Entertainment

The Spoons' Those Old Emotions

Etta James' At Last

James' This Bed Is On Fire

The Spoons' Arias & Symphonies


Can you draw any conclusions from this list??

No comments:

Post a Comment