Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ever had to finally decide...

say yes to one and let the other one slide? It's not often easy and it's not often kind. Did you ever have to finally decide?

I'm sure that someone besides a beer commercial deserves credit for that song but the beer commercial is all I can remember at the moment. It about sums up my position with the girls from Becca's litter. I took pictures of them Monday to try to help me decide and then I went on to ask opinions from my various gsp/show dog lists. I got back a fairly even split on who I should choose with several mentionning Mocha and Cappucino as well. It is still between Beans and Latte for me and I'm really starting to lean towards Latte. Latte reminds me intensely of Bug (her great aunt) as a puppy and while Bug may indeed be a royal pain in the a** much of the time she is also a very very nice bitch from a conformational standard.

I watched the finals of the American So You Think You Can Dance last night. I'm favouring Jacob although they were all really really good. That man is sooo flexible - and I actually mean that in a non-nudge-nudge-wink-wink way. Tonight I'll watch the results while I do my Christmas baking. Thursday is our pot luck at work and I still need to do my baking for the vet office, Dad's ladies at the town office (they're not really his, please don't misunderstand - that's just how I keep them identified in my mind), etc so tonight will be busy. I'm thinking I'll do cheesecake squares (two kinds - pumpkin and Bailey's) and maybe some lemon white chocolate shortbread cookies. I'm debating adding cranberries to the latter. No decision yet though.

We had a frightening moment at work yesterday. Someone parked in front of the branch hit the gas instead of the brake yesterday and drove right into our front door. She then tried to reverse and spun around taking out our ABM sign (and I mean taking it right out of the concrete) and then hitting to other vehicles parked out front. It was pretty scary but thankfully no one was injured so it could have been much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment