Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We're almost there...

I've nothing left to do but wrap and finish my Pirate Project. Mind you I still have a lot to do for the latter so I'm really not that close and I've discovered a few things about size and closings and trying to make things fit. Talented I am not. I've persuaded the music man to get me pictures for it which is a huge achievement unto itself. Now to see if I can get him to come to the pirate gathering for an hour or so. That would be a coup.

Work is going well despite a major screw up on my part last week. I hate screwing up. Which is surprising considering how often I do it lol

Christmas cards and pictures still coming in.

This blog seems to be helping. I feel like writing more again so perhaps I will pick up my keyboard again and do some real writing. Dogs In Canada has changed direction a fair bit in the last few years so my normal fortes probably wouldn't be all that welcome but maybe some other magazine would take me in.

There were other things I had planned on telling you but I've forgotten what they were (yeah, I'm getting old) so I'll hold off later.

No comments:

Post a Comment