Monday, December 14, 2009

An Up And Down Weekend

All is well no but I had a semi-major meltdown on Friday when the surgeon's office informed me that it would be another 4-8 months before I would see the second surgeon for the consult. Once I gained control again I spoke with them again and arranged an appt for Jan. 13th to discuss skipping the second consult. I think I'll lose it if I have to wait another 4-8 months. I'm holding on by threads as it is.

Had a blow out with the music man as well but that is mending.

We also had our branch Christmas dinner. We went to Osso Bucco in Brampton. The food was divine and there was so much of it. I was full before we reached the main course. I had a veal tenderloin done to perfection (I like it blue so it has to practically moo when I eat it to be what I like. There was salad (with a creamy goat cheese sprinkled on top), pasta (loved the sauces), the main course, and dessert platters (I had a tartufo). I love good italian food. Take good food and mix it with great company and you have a wonderful evening. I'm lucky. I work with a great bunch of ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment