Monday, November 30, 2009

The Music Man...

In re-reading that last post, I realize I may have given the wrong impression. Being hot and exciting is certainly not the only thing I love about the music man and it's only a very small part of the reason why I love him.

The music man has a knack for making me feel like I found something that I'd written off as being a part of my future. He's the fairy tale. When I'm with him, he makes me feel good about myself which is something I don't normally feel. With him I feel sexy, smart and happy. Peaceful in fact, which is a word that I can't remember anyone using to describe me before. Turbulent is usually more my speed and calm and peaceful feels damn nice.

I can be myself with him - like you get to be with your best friends. You can relax and just enjoy. It's one of those things you know you'll regret if you screw it up. Anyway, enough singing the music man's praises; his ego is big enough as it is lol

No comments:

Post a Comment